javascript:void(0)

Wednesday 13 July 2011

I Miss U So Much

why do I feel .... miss you
want to see you every day
hold me darling
did you also
miss me
a few days ago,
can not suppress this desire ..
but you can only look from a far
appear in a dream
every day ...
why?
it has been a long time
since the last meeting
in the universe
we fly out in the wide world

the thing I started to understand as a child..
As an adult I still don't understand
I'm not eminent
I'm not prominent either
the only thing I know is the heart pounding
It's not the answer
It's not the truth
The only thing I believe is the pounding of my heart
only the pounding of my heart


为什么我觉得....想念你
希望看到你每天
抱着我,亲爱的

想念我
前几天
无法抑制这种欲望..
但你只能从远处
出现在梦中
每一天... ...
为什么
太长
自上次会议
在宇宙中
我们飞了出去,在广阔的世界





MAY BE U THINK TOO MUCH!!!!!!!
If one day
This is really happening
...
may be
you think too much?

may be
you think too much?
perhaps it will happen, but hoped they would be safe for you in all circumstances.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment