javascript:void(0)

Monday 18 July 2011

do you know, dear?

Yes, I do not know.....but I just...
want to say this...

do you know that i always stalk your profile?
and your blog? it is so amazingly..
every moment....every moment that i have..
if i not busy..with my work,
because it is inspiring
..to continue to live in the universe ...
and no one will interfere with my love towards you,
that moves me forward to continue to live with hope,
although I try not to interfere with your life
but I feel that desire in you .....
just read your poem.
and face book.
feeling ... want to quickly finish the work
because I want to see you,
when you do not need me
but I just need you

yes. you dont know.

do you know that i need you?
more then u need me..
or when i am happy?
or sad?
or moody?
yes. you dont know.

do you know why i dont want to tell you why..
I will be like that?
just afraid you will leave me alone again..

why i dont want to tell you my things?
 just.. afraid you will ignore me
yes. you dont know.

you said it's not important anymore...
but I do care about you..

you know that i am still concern about it?
yes. you dont know.

do you know me?
Yes. YOU do not KNOW
    but because of you...
motivates me. give me hope..
improve my life
  even just in a dream I met you

Yes,,,,YOU DO NOT KNOW, dear...

how much

i need you...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment